Working patternFull time
Salaryup to £27,183
Closing date for applicationsFriday, 18 January 2019
Grantham College is looking for a Health & Safety Adviser to provide competent and authoritative advice on health and safety matters to College managers, staff and members of the Corporation and ensure that the College meets its statutory duty of care to all personnel engaged in or associated with its activities.
Thesuccessful candidate will need to be highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail.
The roles main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide competent advice on Health & Safety matters
- Implement and monitor Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Advise on risk management and assist in the production of risk assessments across a range of College activities
- Undertake internal workplace inspections and audits
- Manage the Fire risk assessment program across all College premises
- Monitor and investigate accidents
The successful applicant will have:
- Awareness of current Health & Safety regulations and an ability to interpret legislation in the context of FE
- Recognised Health & Safety Qualification
- 2+ years’ experience of working in a Health & Safety related role
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality
We can offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 18 January 2019. Interviews will be held on Monday 28 January 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.