Are you currently seeking work? Do you need support with accessing employment or skills training?
Grantham College are able to support you with:
- A detailed initial assessment and skills analysis
- Build a personal development plan to address barriers
- Access suitable development opportunities such as training or work placements
- Relevant qualifications to support career goals
- Specialist one-to-one support to access training, employment or an Apprenticeship
Vocational training available includes:
- Hospitality and Catering
- Health and Social Care
Skills Support for the Unemployed is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
If you would like to access our Skills Support training scheme, please contact Zara Handley or on 01476 400290.