Building Better Opportunities (BBO)
Grantham College is one of over 30 organisations across Greater Lincolnshire supporting individuals through the Building Better Opportunities (BBO) project. BBO is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Who is BBO for?
BBO is a fund to support individuals who are not in education or employment, and wish to return to or move closer to work or learning. To be eligible for BBO funding, you must have the right to work in the UK, and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Economically inactive
- Under 18 and not in education, employment or training
What support is available through BBO?
On BBO, you will work with one of our Partnership Engagement Officers (PEO), who will support you throughout your time on the project. Your PEO will:
- Carry out a detailed Needs Assessment to identify your career goals, training needs and barriers to achieving your goals
- Work with you to build a personal development plan to achieve your goals
- Provide one-to-one support to develop your skills and confidence
- Identify and support you to access relevant training opportunities
- Identify and support you to access relevant work experience or volunteering
- Support you to access and achieve your end goal
We have discretionary financial support available to support your development needs, which may include childcare costs or travel expenses.
How do I access the BBO project at Grantham College?
If you are interested in the BBO project at Grantham College, and would like further information, please contact a member of our Projects Team on 01476 400256/01476 414430 or email email@example.com