2. Find ‘Courses’ listed at the top of our homepage and select the subject of your choice, or, have a look through all of our course options if you haven’t decided what subject you want to study just yet.
3. Within each subject area, there may be a few different course options. Most of our courses are at different levels but, for example, if you’re a school leaver who should have 5 GCSEs at grade 4/C or above by the time you get your grades in the summer, you would usually apply for the Level 3 course. If you’re not sure, apply for one you think suits you and we will discuss it with you after you have applied. Sometimes, you may need to start at Level 1 regardless of your GCSE grades to learn the required skills to be fully qualified in the subject of your choosing.
4. When you have decided which course to apply for, select the course date that suits you along with what type of student you are and press ‘Apply for this Course’.
5. This will take you to the application page. Fill out all required boxes and make sure you proceed through all the stages of the form (Personal details, Contacts, Qualifications, Education, Statements & Review).
6. Once you have pressed ‘send application’ you will receive an email confirming your application.
7. Usually you would have a face to face interview with one of our student mentors however while the country is advised to stay at home, you will have a telephone interview so please keep your phone nearby.
During your interview, you will talk about your grade predictions, why you want to do the course, what level is right for you plus much more. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.