Salaryup to £15,797 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience
Closing date for applicationsFriday, 16 August 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Work Experience Administrators to join our Student Services team. We have positions available for both full time and part time Administrators.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate the administration of work experience placements for all students who are required to complete a work experience placement as part of their study programme.
The successful applicant must have:
- Five GCSEs (grade A-D) or equivalent
- Practical knowledge and skills using Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Excellent administrative skills and able to work proactively
- The ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise workload
- Skills required to deal with stakeholders, face to face or over the telephone
- Drive to work autonomously and as part of a team
The role's main duties include:
- Working with stakeholders to confirm work experience placements for students on 16-19 study programmes
- Ensuringadequate health, safety and risk assessments have been completed prior to students attending placements
- Centralising all administration relating to work experience placements, and use Goldmine software to avoid duplication of work
- Reviewing individual work experience placements with students and employers to contribute towards regular reporting
- Working with other college employees, students and placement providers as directed by the Assistant Principal, Services for Students
We offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, generous benefits package, continued professional development and a holiday allowance which also includes five college closure days.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 16 August 2019. Please indicate clearly on your application form if you are applying for the full time or part time role.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.