Working patternPart Time
Closing date for applicationsFriday, 15 February 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sociology/PsychologyLecturer in the Health & Social Care department of Grantham College.
We are looking for a Lecturer with experience of delivering Access to Higher Education Sociology, Psychology and study skills.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Operate as an effective member of relevant course teams and to work closely with other areas
- Carry out administrative duties associated with teaching, including maintenance of registers, schemes of work, assessments, reports, course records and course evaluations to a satisfactory standard and within established deadlines
- Assist in the development of curriculum support materials
You will need:
- A Degree in Social Science / Psychology with previous teaching experience
- The ability to create an effective learning environment
- Experience working within a FE environment and have examiner experience with AQA
- Excellent interpersonal / communicational skills
In return we can offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 15 February 2019 with interviews held on Monday 25 February 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.