Working patternFull time
SalaryNational Minimum Wage
Closing date for applicationsTuesday, 23 April 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registry Administrator at Grantham College.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Able to display initiative & responsibility for the development of the role
- Logical, well-organised & flexible
- IT Literate
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Previous experience of working in general administration
The main duties of the role include:
- To assist in the processing of student records both manual and computerised
- To assist in the administration of the College timetable and to make timetable amendments and carry out associated actions
- To assist with the issue of registers and the processing of register information both manually and electronically, including progressions and tracking standing orders/direct debits
- To assist with the full-time enrolment processes and support part time enrolment as required
- To assist the Examinations Officer in day to day examination duties
- To ensure that all examination regulations are met and oversee JCQ visits
- To supervise and book the examination invigilators
We offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.
The closing date for applications will be Tuesday 23 April 2019. Interviews will take place week commencing 29 April 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.