Working patternFull time
Salaryup to £32,000 dependent upon skills & experience
Closing date for applicationsTuesday, 24 September 2019
Grantham College is looking for an experienced Motor Vehicle Lecturer (Light Vehicle) to join their well resourced department to provide teaching and learning at a variety of levels, and programmes including IMI and City and Guildsor both academic and practical aspects.
The roles main responsibilities will be to:
- Teach on full time courses and our apprenticeship provision
- Assist in the development of curriculum support materials
The successful applicant will have:
- Automotive trade qualifications at Level 3 or above with relevant experience
- A teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
- Excellent ICT skills
- F-Gas and Hybridexperience/qualifications would be advantageous
What we can offer you in return:
- A generous pension contribution
- A continued professional development programme
- An extensive employee discount package
- Generous holiday entitlement which includes five additional college closure days
- For 2020 an additional four college closure days over the Easter period
The closing date for all applications will be 12 noon on Tuesday 24 September 2019. Interviews will be held on Friday 27 September 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.