Working patternFull time
Salaryup to £8,273 per annum
Closing date for applicationsFriday, 13 August 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Curriculum Administration Apprentice to join our Hair and Beauty, Construction, Art and Design, Performing Arts and Media, Hospitality and Catering, Travel and Tourism department. The role is full time, 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the Head of Curriculum and Co-ordinator in ensuring a smooth running of business services and to support in the develop of the business. Please note that the Business Administration course will take place on Tuesday mornings.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent oral, written & digital communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team
- The ability to display initiative & responsibility for the development of the role
- The ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
The roles main duties include:
- To support the Head of Curriculum and Co-ordinator with the development of the business
- Making recommendations for efficiency improvements within administrative processes as opportunities present
- Sharing administrative best practices within the College Community and support with problem solving activities
- Undertaking project management activities as directed by the Head of Curriculum/Co-ordinator
- Working towards and meet the required behaviours, skills and standards of Business Administration Level 3
What we offer you in return:
- An excellent pension scheme with an Employer Contribution of 23.8 %
- An extensive employee discount package
- A continued professional development programme
- A generous annual holiday allowance of 25 days for Support employees, this will increase to 29 days, after 5 years’ service
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme after one years’ service
- Family friendly policies, including up to 5 paid occasions for time off for dependants within a 12 month period, after the first year of service
- Five college closure days in December in addition to annual leave
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 13 August 2021. Interviews will take place Thursday 26 August 2021.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification.
Download the Application Form.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders.
Download the Privacy Notice here.