Salaryup to £19,025 per annum
Closing date for applicationsTuesday, 23 April 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a BBO Project Co-ordinator to join the Business Development team.
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate activity and performance on Grantham College’s Building Better Opportunities (BBO) prime contract, Engagement into Learning contract, funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund.
The successful applicant must have:
- Knowledge of quality assurance procedures and compliance
- European Social Funding awareness
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent presentation, organisational and time management skills
- IT competency
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Contract/Project experience
- Ability and willingness to travel in a college vehicle
The roles main duties include:
- Communicating clear project outputs and outcome measures to partners to ensure effective performance and quality support for service users
- Working with project delivery partners and Monitoring and Compliance Officer to develop systems and processes to meet funding requirements
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure effective project engagement and delivery
- Monitoring partner profiles and project outcomes
- Co-ordinating partners and project delivery staff to ensure project outcomes are met
- Preparing reports for the Partnership Engagement Manager and funders in collaboration with the Monitoring and Compliance Officer
- Preparing project marketing materials in conjunction with the project team, marketing department and Partnership Engagement Manager
- Promoting the project and its activities at events and with key stakeholders
- Working with project evaluators to identify gaps in delivery, to develop new provision or to work with the Partnership Engagement Manager to identify alternative funding opportunities
- Ensuring security of project data and undertake appropriate archiving procedures
- Ensuring partners and staff accurately record information on the relevant management information system (MIS)
- Managing the MIS software, ensuring that users are trained and using the system accurately to record project data
- Developing quality assurance processes to ensure that evidence for service users meets funder requirements
We offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, generous benefits package, continued professional development and a holiday allowance which also includes five college closure days.
The closing date for all applications will be 23 April 2019. Interviews will be held on 02 May 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.