Working patternPart Time
Closing date for applicationsFriday, 18 January 2019
Grantham College is looking for Bank Examination Invigilators to support our Registry department.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Invigilate a range of Examinations and assessments in accordance with procedures set down by the Examination Boards, The JCQ and as instructed by the Examinations Team
- Check and prepare examination rooms, distribute and collate examination papers, brief candidates with all the necessary information, including making announcements and reading out notices, and completing of all the related paperwork
- Supervise students during examinations and, on occasions, before and after examinations
- Be alert throughout the examination, remaining vigilant for any instances of malpractice, and be able to respond appropriately to any candidate issues/problems recording and reporting as necessary
The successful applicant will have:
- The ability to display initiative & take responsibility within the role
- A logical, well-organised and flexible approach
- The ability to work in a non-discriminatory manner
We can offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 18 January 2019. Interviews will take place week commencing 28 January 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.