Working patternPart Time
SalaryNational Minimum Wage
Closing date for applicationsTuesday, 24 September 2019
An opportunity has arisen for a Bank Cleaner to join Grantham College in our Premises Department to cover for staff absence.
The roles main responsibilities will be:
- Cleaning general areas of the College which may include: classrooms, corridors, offices and other public areas.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure adequate supplies are available to you.
- Reporting any issues to Line Manager.
- Working flexibly at all times and to a standard acceptable by the Line Manager. To operate cleaning machinery as appropriate.
- Operating in a safe manner at all times.
- Collecting and returning keys to the appropriate storage place at the beginning and end of each shift.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of cleaning within a similar environment
- Experience of using cleaning machinery
- A flexible and methodical approach to work
What we can offer you in return:
- A generous pension contribution
- A continued professional development programme
- An extensive employee discount package
- Generous holiday entitlement which includes five additional college closure days
- For 2020 an additional four college closure days over the Easter period
The closing date for all applications will be Tuesday 24 September 2019. Interviews to be held on Monday 30 September 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.