Working patternFull time
Salaryup to £24,161 dependent upon skills & experience
Closing date for applicationsFriday, 29 March 2019
Grantham College is looking for an Automotive Lecturer to provide teaching and learning at a variety of levels.
The roles main responsibilities will be to:
- Teach on full time courses and our apprenticeship provision
- Ensure safe working practices are observed
- Assist in the development of curriculum support materials
- Support with work experience and/or commercial liaison
The successful applicant will have:
- Automotive trade qualifications Level 3 or above with relevant experience
- A teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
- Workplace assessor qualifications
- Motivation to work towards team targets and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent ICT skills
We can offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 29 March 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.