Working patternFull time
Salaryup to £32,000 dependent upon skills & experience
Closing date for applicationsFriday, 31 May 2019
Grantham College is looking for an Automotive Lecturer to provide teaching and learning at a variety of levels.
The roles main responsibilities will be to:
- Teach on full time courses
- Ensure safe working practices are observed
- Assist in the development of curriculum support materials
- Support with work experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Automotive trade qualifications up to Level 3
- A teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
- Assessor qualifications would be an advantage
- Motivation to work towards team targets and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent ICT skills
We can offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 31 May 2019. Interviews will be held 14 June 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.