Salaryup to £20,267 per annum (Full Time Equivalent)
Closing date for applicationsThursday, 18 April 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprenticeship Advisor to join our existing Business Development Team to support our strategic growth.
The purpose of the role is to establish and build long term employer relationships, manage existing accounts, ensuring all employer’s needs are met.
The successful applicant must have:
- The ability to work within a team
- Excellent customer service, presentation and organisational skills
- ICT and time management skills
- The ability to work flexibly and to meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Experience in an FE Environment and employer engagement
- Knowledge of FE Funding, SFA priorities, quality assurance procedures, apprenticeship frameworks (standards) and functional skills
- A Driving Licence
The roles main duties include:
- Following up new business opportunities within expected timescales and managing existing accounts and employer experience
- Presenting solutions and ensuring business delivery through to business impact assessment
- Undertaking training needs analysis activity with employers to identify their needs and work proactively
- To make Employer visits to new and existing companies for the purpose of recruitment
- Ensuring systems are maintained and updated for Employer Responsive activities on the College system
- Ensuring all appropriate administration is carried out in conjunction with relevant administration staff
- Enrol apprentices
- Advertising apprenticeship vacancies on the National Apprenticeship Service website (AV) and manage the application process in a timely manner
- Promoting Apprenticeship opportunities to eligible candidates and match Apprenticeship applicants with appropriate vacancies
- Assisting employers with the interview and selection process as required
We offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, generous benefits package, continued professional development and a holiday allowance which also includes five college closure days.
The closing date for all applications will be Thursday 18 April 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.