Working patternFull time
Salaryup to £16,100
Closing date for applicationsTuesday, 12 February 2019
We are looking for an Advice & Guidance Administrator to join our team.
The purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service to all students and visitors to the College and establish and maintain the enquiry database ensuring an effective and efficient provision of information and administrative support is provided.
The successful applicant must have:
- Level 2 Maths and English qualifications
- Knowledge of the Education sector and have worked in a customer facing advice and guidance capacity
- An understanding of the admission process for a College environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- A team player approach with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- A high level of computer literacy including Word, Excel, databases and e-mail
The roles main duties include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all enquiries
- Advising on course content and to put students in contact with other colleagues
- Providing one to one advice and guidance within the College and maintain records
- Maintaining and updating student records on the College MIS system
- Producing management reports on enquiries, applications, guidance activities and progression in conjunction with the Advice & Guidance Co-ordinator, Student Services Manager and Careers Adviser
We can offer a pleasant working environment, excellent pension scheme, continued professional development and a generous holiday allowance.
The closing date for all applications will be Tuesday 12 February 2019. Interviews will be held on Friday 15 February 2019.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.