Our employees are and will always be our greatest asset. Our employees make the difference and are at the heart and success of everything we do.
Grantham College offers their employees a range of benefits which include:
• Grantham College is trialling a 4-day working week which will run from September 2022 until the end of August 2023, by participating in the scheme you will work reduced hours and receive full pay.
• Free onsite parking which could save you either £3.00 daily or up to £380 a year for a Monday to Friday Season Ticket to park in South Kesteven District Council Car Parks in Grantham
• Local Government Pension Scheme or Teachers Pensions
• Staff Development funding to attend events and courses (all requests are considered on an individual basis for College approval)
• Waived fees on selected College courses
• Free use of the College gym
• Hair & Beauty discount in our R&R Salon each academic year
• On-site fine-dining at our Apple Tree Restaurant
• Free Specsavers eye tests for Visual Display Screen Users
• Cycle to Work Scheme Frequently asked questions
Forms and Guidance
Download the Application Form.
Download the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Form.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders.
Download the Privacy Notice.
View our Secure Handling of DBS Data Policy.
Download the Safeguarding Policy.
Please contact the HR department on 01476 400230, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.