Our employees are and will always be; our greatest asset. Our employees make the difference and are at the heart and success of everything we do.
Grantham College offers their employees a range of benefits which include:
• Generous benefits package through our bespoke GC Benefits website which gives you access to a great range of discounts on a variety of retailers, services and everyday spending, free onsite parking which could save you either £3.00 daily or up to £380 a year for a Monday to Friday Season Ticket to park in South Kesteven District Council Car Parks in Grantham,
• Local Government Pension Scheme or Teachers Pensions,
• Staff Development funding to attend events and courses (all requests have to be submitted to the Principal and are considered on an individual basis),
• Waived fees on selected College courses,
• Free use of the College gym,
• Hair & Beauty discount in our R&R Salon each academic year,
• On-site fine-dining at our Apple Tree Restaurant,
• Free Specsavers eye tests for Visual Display Screen Users.
Download the Application Form here.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form here.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders here.
Download the Privacy Notice here.
Please contact the HR department on 01476 400230, or email email@example.com for further information.
|Job Title||Work Pattern||Closing Date|
|College Governors||Part Time||31-Dec-2019|