Our employees are and will always be; our greatest asset. Our employees make the difference and are at the heart and success of everything we do.
Grantham College offers their employees a range of benefits which include:
• Free onsite parking which could save you either £3.00 daily or up to £380 a year for a Monday to Friday Season Ticket to park in South Kesteven District Council Car Parks in Grantham,
• Local Government Pension Scheme or Teachers Pensions,
• Staff Development funding to attend events and courses (all requests have to be submitted to the Principal and are considered on an individual basis),
• Waived fees on selected College courses,
• Free use of the College gym,
• Hair & Beauty discount in our R&R Salon each academic year,
• On-site fine-dining at our Apple Tree Restaurant,
• Free Specsavers eye tests for Visual Display Screen Users.
Forms and Guidance
Download the Application Form.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders.
Download the Privacy Notice.
View our Secure Handling of DBS Data Policy.
Please contact the HR department on 01476 400230, or email email@example.com for further information.
|Job Title||Work Pattern||Closing Date|
|Child Care Assessor||Part Time||19-Oct-2021|
|Learning Support Assistant||Part Time||20-Oct-2021|
|Gas/Plumbing Lecturer and Assessor||Full time||22-Oct-2021|
|Industry Placement Employer & Student Engagement Lead||Full time||25-Oct-2021|
|GCSE & FS English Lecturer||Part Time||27-Oct-2021|
|Function Assistant||Part Time||29-Oct-2021|