Free Training for your Employees to match their skills gaps.
When training budgets are stretched, developing your workforce for now and the future can be a huge challenge.
Funding is now available for employers and employees across the breadth of Lincolnshire to help fill the skills gaps in all industry sectors, throughout the county.
Grantham College is part of a consortium of local providers involved in a project designed to give employers an opportunity to develop and up skill their employees – without monetary cost!
Participating staff will gain additional skills and knowledge to enhance their potential to progress within the organisation and build a brighter future for your business and personal development.
What training can be funded?
This is flexible provision and is designed around the needs of your business. Qualifications and training in connection with an employee’s occupation or their employer’s business can be delivered as either a full Level 2 qualification or as stand-alone units at Level 3 – all will be delivered in the workplace.
Are you eligible to benefit from this free training?
To take full advantage of the Skills Support Funding you as the employer will need to be;
- located in Lincolnshire, North or North East Lincolnshire (Greater Lincolnshire)
- a Smalls to Medium Enterprise (SME) with under 250 employees
- prepared to engage with our college representatives who will arrange to visit your business premises to carry out a full free Training Needs Analysis
- allow you employee’s to take time out of work to meet their designated assessor and complete the qualifications that has been agreed to all parties.
Your identified employee(s) will need to be;
- aged 19 or over
- not already engaged on any other training funded by the government
- currently employed by you with a permanent contract of employment
- eligible to reside and train in the UK
- willing to participate in this training and keen to achieve the identified qualification.
To enquire further please make contact with us on 01476 400200 or email email@example.com quoting SSW funding
ESF Funded Training
The European Social Fund makes funds available through the local Learning and Skills Councils to support employers in providing vocational training for their staff. This can be used to update or extend skills in a growing business. BDC will help employers to:
- Identify the skills your business needs
- Source the most appropriate training
- Agree a tailored funded / bespoke training package
- Find available funding
- Review progress and source additional training and funding when required.