Grantham College is committed to making our website and the content within it accessible to as many people as possible. Our website is compatible with many browsers however if you experience any issues accessing information or you would like the information in an alternative format please contact us via email@example.com
This accessibility statement applies to www.grantham.ac.uk
This website is run by First Media on behalf of Grantham College. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
· change colours, contrast levels and fonts
· zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
· navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
· navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
· listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Grantham College is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. We are committed to continually improving to meet these guidelines.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
· email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· call: 01476 400200
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment. Grantham College have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.