Working patternPart Time
SalaryUp to £13,782, per annum dependent on skills and experience
Closing date for applicationsWednesday, 26 January 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for HE AAT Accounting Lecturer to join our HE department.
The purpose of the role is to demonstrate a high-quality professional practice and provide quality teaching and learning at Level 4. Devise action plans and maintain appropriate records.
The successful applicant must have:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Professional qualification in business
- Experience of Business / Finance
The roles main duties include:
- To teach, using an appropriate mix of traditional, e-learning and blended learning approaches, on a range of courses involving Accounting (mainly AAT) and with the potential to teach on programmes organised by other Sections of the College.
- To take responsibility for specific areas of work within the curriculum area.
- To provide support and guidance to students.
- To operate as an effective member of relevant course teams and to work closely with other areas.
- To carry out administrative duties associated with teaching
What we offer you in return:
- An excellent pension scheme with an Employer Contribution of 23.68%
- A continued professional development programme
- A generous annual holiday allowance of 37 days for Academic employees
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme after one years service
- Family friendly policies, including up to 5 paid occasions for time off for dependants within a 12 month period, after the first year of service
- Five college closure days in December in addition to annual leave
The closing date for all applications will be Wednesday 26 January 2022.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact candidates who have been selected for interview.
For a full application pack please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CV’s by way of application or online application via other websites, you must complete a Grantham College application form.
All employment offers are subject to a self-funded satisfactory enhanced DBS check. The successful applicant will have a deduction of £44 taken from payroll.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification
Download the Application Form.
Download the Guidance Notes for the Application Form.
Download the Policy Statement for Recruitment of Ex-Offenders.
Download the Privacy Notice here.