Working patternPart Time
SalaryNMW up to £5,333 per annum
Closing date for applicationsMonday, 20 December 2021
The purpose of the role is to provide general cleaning duties across various areas of the College, as required by the Cleaning Supervisor.
The successful applicant must have:
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Experience of cleaning within a similar environment
- Experience of using cleaning machinery
The roles main duties include:
- To clean general areas of the College.
- To liaise with the line manager to ensure adequate supplies are available to you.
- To work flexibly at all times and to a standard acceptable by the Line Manager. To operate cleaning machinery as appropriate.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 14 January 2022. Interviews will take place on the college site on Tuesday 18 January 2022.